Mental Health | We’re the team for people without a team.
You may have noticed a new logo to the 6prog footer recently. Leapers (the fish leaping) - neat isn’t it.
Leapers is a mission is to make modern work more supportive and sustainable for modern workers. It does this by being a a community of support,offering tangible things to help,and guide those who hire modern workers.
Established over two years ago, there are over 1600 members from across 22 timezones.
Amongst the offerings are:
- An ebook inspired by conversations with the Leapers community
- Regular podcasts conversations on mental health
- Articles on modern work and freelancing
- Research into the relationship between mental health and freelancing
- Support for organisations working with freelancers
- An active slack community with genuinely useful channels